Next Generation Sequencing
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Core Facility was founded in January 2010 and is accessible to all academic and industrial users.
The Core Facility offers a broad range of services: library preparation, sequencing and primary data analysis.
It has two specific aims:
• to offer users a wide range of techniques for the preparation of DNA-seq and RNA-seq libraries and their sequencing
• to offer users bioinformatics analyses: mapping and further analyses that are previously defined with the users at the beginning of each project.
- In some cases, for more complicated projects, a full collaboration can be set up between the NGS Core Facility and the users.
- If necessary, the project is discussed in a meeting with members of the facility
- You send us by e-mail a filled request form
- You receive by e-mail the corresponding quote
- You send us a purchase order
- Samples delivery. We carry on with quality controls.
- Library preparations
- Bioinformatics analyses (primary analysis and more)
- Results are sent by email along with a Data or a Mapping Report. Data will be made available for download.
• Data storage is guaranteed for two months.
The facility processes approximately 200 projects a year.
The NGS Core Facility is ISO 9001 certified since October 2015, and NFX 50-900 certified since November 2017.
The facility is member of IBiSA and France Genomique networks.
Bioinformatics and Molecular biology
- Epigenetics & Epitranscriptomics : detection of modified bases by direct sequencing of DNA and RNA by ONT method.
- Ultra-long reads sequencing by ONT
- Single Cell sequencing and analysis by 10X Genomics method
- Improved small RNA libraries for Illumina
- Library preparation from ultra low input material
Head of Facility
Erwin VAN DIJK
Technical Manager Research engineer (Molecular biology)
Technical Manager Engineer (Bioinformatics)
Emeritus researcher (Bioinformatics)
(Administration and Quality management)